Monday 19 December 2011

Wonderland

Sitting in the space of familiar smells and the wonder of contentment
Looking and feeling my way forward to where actions are leading me
What has been no longer troubles but highlights the joys of the now
The eyes and heart are opened, seeing and feeling the beauty of what is there
Somewhere deep inside the warmth informs me of what is important and where I belong
A wander in the land of before, of now and my future
A land that once brought fear and isolation, now brings comfort and security
My heart swells with such force, overflowing with gratitude and love
I am so blessed it takes my breath away, makes my chest ache and my body sing
To give unconditionally is one of life's great joys
To be free of want and full of gratitude is another

No comments:

Post a Comment